Quantum Surge - free SHMUP game for Android and Amazon

This is Quantum Surge. Unleash all weapons

Check out my latest release.


Available on Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore

Yes, thats right. I've finally got round to finishing and releasing my arcade shoot em up.


For those that have previously read my blog, you would have seen some updates introducing some features of my SHMUP

Things have moved on from there and I have introduced more weapons and power ups.


I have also added Google Game Play Services, so achievements and leaderboards can be saved and shared online


To make my life easier and avoid level design, I decided that it would be an infinite scroller and there's nothing like endless destruction. 

How far can you get? 

Available on Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore

Comments